[etni] תשובה: [etni] is this normal??

  • From: dafna farbman <farbmand@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hadassahn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:11:09 +0200

Hi Nadav
It seems that you're mistaken
The school is not suppose to purchase books for its staff only the publisher
sends you 1 copy free of charge since your students are required to buy the
books.  The coordinator needs to send a complete list of the books with the
teachers teaching the groups in different levels and you'll get the books soon;
However listening discs (one per a book)can be ordered on the schools account
(with the principal's permission of course) and the teachers will burn the
number of discs needed.
Shana Tova
Dafna