[etni] pen=pal project

  • From: בר נדר <barneder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:05:04 +0100

Last year we began a pen-pal correspondence project in our JHS.  The pupils
were
"sort-of"enthusiastic, but the number of replies were low.  I am wondering
where I could find a list of JHS age pupils who signed up (because they are
interested in forming bonds with other youths) to a pen-pal list.  Once the
Israeli Post -Office had such a list, but it no longer exists.
A group of Inuits (Eskimos), Ohavei Yisrael from the most northern part of
Canada visited us last January in our school in Ariel, and they left me their
cards and email addresses, but they are interested in corresponding with
adults, not children.  Just in case you're interested, the river ice is just
breaking up ...
ANN
barneder@xxxxxxxxxx