[etni] Re: moed bet results

  • From: maxinetz <maxinetz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nate1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:23:00 +0200

Hi Nathan.   Have you seen the answer key for the Moed Bet exam?  Before you
assume there are mistakes in the grading I'd take a careful look at the
answer key.    Two markers mark each exam and if there is a discrepancy of
over 13 points a senior marker is brought in to check the test yet a third
time.  So the chances of there being a "mistake" are slim.   You might, of
course, disagree with the answer key, but that's a different issue.

Maxine Tsvaigrach