[etni] looking for a substitute teacher for 12 hours (maternity leave) grades 7-9 at Ulpanat Shallabim

  • From: Ellen Haskell <haskell.ellen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:28:47 +0200

We are looking for a teacher from sometime in December for about 3 months.
One of teachers is going on maternity leave. She has 12 hours, 11 of them in
two days.
Mondays from 9-3 with a free hour attached to lunch break. Thursdays from
8-3 with a staff meeting and a lunch break. There is also an hour on Sunday
morning but that won't be a deal breaker.

Our school is located near Modiin right off 431, Kvish 6 and the Tel
Aviv-jerusalem highway. We are about 25 -40 minutes from most everywhere. Of
course, we are a lovely staff, very supportive prinicpal and Rav.  What else
can I add to convince to you to jump at the opportunity to work with us? Our
classes aren't usually over 30 pupils, in the waeker groups they are less
than 20 usually. If you are form Bet Shemesh without a car maybe I can find
you a "tramp".

Please  email me if you are interested and we can set up an interview.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ellen Haskell, Racezet