[etni] Re: gmul hishtalmut

  • From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>, "'Etni'" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:37:18 +0200

Dear ETNIers,
As Rene cannot access a computer at the moment, I am writing this email in
her name
~Adele

The online NBA course is unquestionably recognized by the Ministry of
Education for gmul purposes, the same as are the face to face courses. The
problems that are happening regarding receiving the gmulim that participants
have coming to them are due to bureaucratic problems that are ONLY happening
in one of the psagot that hosted the course (which is exactly the reason why
we refused to work through that same pisga THIS year!).

I can assure you that the problem is being dealt with on the highest of
levels, directly with the psagot, and that it WILL be resolved.

Rene Wahl
Head of English for TAMID

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm