[etni] fw: yesterday's matknonet

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:50:00 +0200

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
====================================
From: Batya shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: yesterday's matknonet

Here's what I wrote about yesterday's matkonet
 http://me-ander.blogspot.com/2007/01/practice-tests.html

We used the moed bet from a year and a half ago.  The A was a killer.
I'm glad that there now is only one listening.  The second listening had a
very badly worded question, and that was the
first.

I think it's very unfair that the weakest students have two unseens plus the
listening (B"H, only one now.)  Even the highest level has just one unseen
with the listening.  It makes no
sense.

I wonder if "the powers" have any real hands-on experience with weak learners.

 Shabbat Shalom,

Batya

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm