[etni] Etni housekeeping

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:32:59 +0200

Hi all,

I am now back in Israel, so I should be able to tend to all Etni matters much more quickly.

Both Etni sites - www.etni.org.il - and - www.etni.org - are now working properly.

That said, I should point out that I still have over 1,000 email messages to work through. Subsequently, there is always the chance that some things will be lost in the process. Therefore, I strongly suggest that you resend queries or mail for the Etni list that you have recently sent, but have not yet received an answer to or seen on the list.

And regarding Etni mail:
Because of the huge amount of spam being sent through the net (they now estimate that 9 out of 10 email messages are spam) there are some things that I delete right away because of their subject line which clearly points to spam. To be sure that your message makes it through, please include a subject line in your message which clearly points to the content of your message. And do not include any Hebrew in your subject line.

David

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm