[etni] fw: The 2007 Amit Beer SHeva theater season!

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:02:25 +0200

From: Mitzi Geffen mitzi1002001@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: The 2007 Amit Beer SHeva theater season!

Hi Everyone,
It's that time of year again. You are cordially invited to watch this year's
productions in Beer Sheva, directed by yours truly.

First up is Ulpanat Amit's production of Oliver Twist on January 25th at
the Beer Sheva Youth Center ("Mercaz Hatzeirim") 12 Hertzel Street in the
old city, at 7:30 in the evening.
There will also be a 1:30 in the afternoon performance on the same day,
though you should let me know if you want to come then. Tickets for the
performances are 15 NIS, to help us cover costs.

On March 19th, the junior high kids at Makif Amit will (hopefully) be presenting my second original musical, "The Contest" at Matnas Levine in Shechuna Daled. Details on the exact time of the performance(s) to follow. It will probably be at 7 or 7:30.

You are welcome to bring students along to either production, but if you are
thinking of bringing a sizeable group, kindly let me know in advance.

 Hoping to see you in the audience,
         Mitzi

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm