[etni] fw: Technicolor Texts - my etai presentation

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:14:05 +0200

From: Noel Ben Dunsky - noelbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Technicolor Texts - my etai presentation

Dear Etniers,

Since my presentation got dropped off from the preliminary program by mistake,
I would like to invite you all to my workshop (see description below), which I hope
will prove to be quite useful and "Tachles" oriented.

One important thing: Please bring 4 colored markers in order to actively take part
in the demonstration.

"Technicolor Texts: Enhancing Reading Comprehension for NBA Using Color Codes"

ETAI Conference, Wednesday, July 12th, 13:40-14:40

The New Curriculum and Bagrut require more advanced micro and macro reading
comprehension skills. Most students need specified training in approaching and
analyzing texts, especially when they do not fully possess such skills in their first
language. This workshop will demonstrate a systematic visual method that teaches
students to independently target NBA style questions. Do not forget to bring
4 markers: green, blue, yellow and pink.

Hope to see you there,

Noel Dunsky

Who's Who on ETNI - http://www.etni.org/whoswho/
Add yourself / Update your entry