[etni] fw: Special Education

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:02:43 +0200

From: Jacobs <gunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Special Education

I am currently undertaking my Masters degree in Special Education at
Southampton University in England. I am writing a dissertation investigating
the affects of assessments on students and their families in minority
communities.
Due to the limited scale of this study I have narrowed it down to the Haredi
and
Russian immigrant communities. Having conducted interviews and gathered
questionnaires from the students and their families I am now seeking the input
from
professionals within the field of special education (any connection) and/or
assessments.
Please could you complete and return this very short questionnaire for me.
I value your input!
Thanks in advance,
I have enclosed both the Hebrew and English versions please complete just one.

(*ETNI note - Attachments are automatically removed from list mail, so you will
have
to write Ros directly asking for the questionnaire.)

Ros

Miriam Melamed and Carol Schotts kindly distributed some questionnaires for me
at ETAI. I would
be really grateful if those who have not yet returned them would be kind enough
to do so. I am
willing to reimburse any expenses.