[etni] fw: English Teacher with Legal Background

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:41:47 +0200

From: Margie Cohen - margiec@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: English Teacher with Legal Background

Hi everyone- Friday a.m., March 10, 2006

A lawyer friend of mine is looking to take high level English lessons.

Her area of expertise is 'Dinei Ishut'--Personal and Family Law--pre-nuptial agreements, divorces, wills, etc.

She is looking for an English teacher with legal background who can help her learn the jargon ('legalese,' if you will)
in order to handle more of an international clientele.

She lives in the Modiin area and her office in is Jerusalem.

If you are interested or know of someone who is, please let me know, either by phone or e-mail. I will then transfer the info.
to her.

In the meantime, Shabbat Shalom and have a good weekend.......TIA.

Margie

Margie Cohen-Jackel
08-9390695      home (telefax)
052-2937800     cell