[etni] free ESL program with incredible results.

  • From: Sarah Gordon <sarah@israelconnect.today>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:21:50 -0500

Hello Teachers,
My name is Sarah Gordon, and I thought I would let you in on a wonderful
program that we run. This program is called Israel Connect, and we teach
students English. In short we partner students over Skype, with retired
volunteers from North America. They talk for about 20 min once a week, and
cover a short curriculum. We have had incredible results with this program
both academically, and with the students confidence in speaking. This
program is offered free of charge to any school with a computer lab. We
also have an employee in Jerusalem, if it fits the schedule, can possibly
assist in running the program in your school. We have found that in
addition to learning a tremendous amount, the students look forward to the
sessions as they are fun and engaging. In general it takes two to three
weeks to start up a new school, and we have quite a few volunteers ready
right now to begin. For more information you can see our video below, or
check out or website at www.IsraelConnect.Today. Please feel free to
contact me with any questions. Why wouldn't you join the 100s of students
who are already connecting on a weekly basis?

http://youtu.be/oxZjxhxoIfY

-------------------
Sarah Gordon
Israel Connect