[etni] following Barry's hareidi play "Treyffles"

  • From: Leonie Lachmish <simchagirls1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Barry & Masha <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:46:03 -0700 (PDT)

  Following the unanticipated (no offence intended, Barry!) success of
"Treyffles", will be our newest musical called "My Lady Hareidi" which will
commence after Tisha B'Av. Meanwhile, over the nine days, don't miss a
touching, sad and heartstopping (literally)  drama about the chevra kaddisha ,
"Guys and Yisgadals" .

  Leonie  :)
  "SINGLISH": Sing it in English :
http://lachmish-hafakot.com/singlish/singlish1.htm

  Barry wrote :  keep your eyes open for a play where the husband
in
a Haredi family is found dead and the sherrif doesn't notice that he was
mixing up his wife's dishes, until she finally strangles him with a kishke,
which she then serves up to the sherrif in a dish of cholent.
Of course this play will be called "Treyffles" and I'm being hired to do the
script.

  YEDIDIM , Lachmish Hafakot's new production :
http://www.lachmish-hafakot.com/yedidim/yedidim.htm

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.