[etni] etni digest

  • From: "Lebowitz" <surmoish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:14:43 +0300

I'm looking for a project that some teachers presented at a hishtalmut in
the southern region a few months ago on "Money".  It sounded well organized
and good for weaker students.  If someone could please send me the web-site
it is on or just the details of how they did the project it would be greatly
appreciated.
Also, I taught olot chadashot in the 9th grade from Ethiopia last year and
will continue teaching them this coming year. If anyone has experience with
preparing a similar group for bagrut, I would love to hear about it and
exchange ideas.  Please be in touch.
Thanks,
Suri Lebowitz

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **