[etni] bloopers

  • From: Sharon Tzur <sharontzu5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:15:04 +0300

**** If I had the chance to do it all over again. - www.etni.org ****

I have made up a letter based ENTIRELY on bloopers - I did not add anything;
it's all authentic, but I did mix and match some bloopers which I thought
juxtapositioned in a humorous way. (I'm not sure if juxtaposition can be
used as a verb. but you know what I mean.

Dir John:

Hello!  Hi!  Hey!

I would like to apply myself to the job. / I would like to offer myself for
the job / I would like to suggest myself to the job. / I would like to
nominate myself for the office of counselor. I am a suitable candidate.

I am a 20 year old gay. I'm interested in the sports instructor you are
offering.

My age is 17 years old. In spite of my early age, I would like to be a
counsel at your camp.

I consider myselfs feet for the job for some reasons:

I am a birth cooker. I know the basic of cooking. I always cook square meals
for my family.

I have a special fond for children. Overmore, I will give a lot of prices
for the kids.

I can keep a stiff upper lip and I am very reflexible.

And the most very important reason is that I can do the job on the best
side.

I am a qualified candidate. Nevertheless, I know English.

No matter what I write you, you won't believe me.

I extremely hope that you will hire me.

Yours,

XXXXXX