[etni] (no subject)

  • From: Barbara <yosshm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:57:21 +0200

**** If I had the chance to do it all over again. - www.etni.org ****

Shalom, At our school, "Dekel-Vilna'i" High School in Ma'aleh Adummim we are
doing an ongoing project that we have called STAND (Students AgaiNst
Disinformation which can be accessed at www.tikshuv-jer.org.il/STAND. The
students have ben exposed to different media amd via the Internet they read
about subjects that relate to  our existence here  that interest them,
summarize the different points of view and express their own opinions.
To-date it has been a pilot project, but we are interested in expanding the
project to other high schools so that we can broaden the site's scope and also
encourage interschool discussion on the forum. For more information, please
contact Barbara Shama at yosshm@xxxxxxxxxx or Marc Pollack at
pollack_fam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you
Marc Pollack / Anat Segal / Barbara Shama