[etni] Re: bagrut listening

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharontzu5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:03:29 +0200

I completely agree.  One of my 1-pointers told me that they missed the first
half of the first listening passage (the first time around) because of radio
problems (he said they didn't have a radio and then they couldn't find the
station).  I don't know if he's telling me a completely accurate story or
not, as I didn't hear it from any of my other students, but in the winter
exam, one of my 4-pointers told me that they missed part of the listening
and I'm fairly certain she told me the truth.  In fact, I've heard this same
story over and over (different kids, different exams).

Bari