[etni] Wow, wait till you see these!

  • From: wahl <wahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 18:17:37 +0000

 Hi,
I hope that subject line doesn't sound too much like the spam messages I'm
getting these days, but this is about even more mock exams, just in case any
of you haven't yet found what you need.
Thanks to Gail Mann and the participants in her NBA Online course, we have
about 15 new exams for you to choose from, for a total of about 25.    All
you need to do is to go to the TAMID Website at
http://tamid.cet.ac.il/tamid/english[1] mosey over to the  "Resource Center"
and under "Lessons &Activities" click on 'Mock Exams" or link directly to
http://tamid.cet.ac.il/tamid/english/index1.asp If you see only 10 exams,
then look for the button  (on the upper right just above where the content
starts) that allows you to move to the next page.

Renee Wahl

--- Links ---
   1 http://tamid.cet.ac.il/tamid/english