[etni] Where is etni going

  • From: Susan and Martin Pel-Or <sumartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:59:04 +0200

Just an example.  In the early days of ETNI, an English teacher in
Jerusalem let us know that in Jerusalem yud bet students were able to
still get hakalot even though it had been announced that hakalot could
only be granted through yud aleph.  This made a big difference to
several of our students in Hadera.  I think it was probably also the
last time that there was any thought of giving such considerations to
only one section of the population because everyone concerned now knows
that thanks to ETNI, there are no more such secrets -we are one!

Please add my heartfelt thanks to the hardworking administrative team at
ETNI.

Sue from Netanya