[etni] Today's Bagrut

  • From: Rivka Lewenstein <rlewen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:26:17 -0800 (PST)

Out of the seven modules, I only had students taking C, D, and E today. Modules
D and E were actually quite easy, in my opinion, and my students thought so,
too. I believe they all did very well on those two exams. However, Module C is
a different story. Am I the only one who found it to be extremely difficult? I
personally think that it's much closer to a D than to a C - especially
questions 1, 3, and 7. The topic isn't so easy, either.

  Would love to hear what others thought of the test,
  Rivka

The fish are biting.