[etni] Looking for ESL and EFL forums / blogs

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:45:33 +0200

Hi Everyone!

Next week I hope to launch a new, free, website to learn
English. It will have audio and multilingual interfaces.

I am looking for information related to ESL and EFL blogs and
forums in the following countries: Israel, France, Spain, Russia,
South American countries, Canada and the United States.

I may also want to hire several freelancers who are active in
these forums / blogs and can help me spread the word about
the new website.

If you have information and/or have experience with these forums /
blogs, please contact me.

Thanks!
Have a good day,
Jacob

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm