[etni] Purim is nearly here

  • From: Bev Stock <bev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:35:32 +1100

Adar is here. Purim is in the air. Try asking the students to describe the
funniest costume they can think of. How about planning a menu for the Purim
celebration? Talk about Purim and increase our student's lexical knowledge.
Need ideas, information, songs, word activities and classroom
activities to do with Purim? Have a look at my materials in
"Cycle of the Jewish Year." The direct link is

http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev/Book/4%20Purim.htm

 The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
 (elementary teachers - holidays - cycle of the Jewish year)

 Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at
  bev@xxxxxxxxxxx

 HAG PURIM SAMEACH.

  Bev

** ETNI Blog and Poll