[etni] Fwd: Asking for questions about learning difficullties

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:43:17 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Margie Cohen-Jackel <margiecj@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Asking for questions about learning difficullties

Hi-

What do you wish you knew about learning difficulties, both as an
education professional and as a parent/grandparent?

Do you know to recognize the signs of learning
difficulties/hyperactivity in the classroom? Within your own family?

After you have recognized that something is not quite right, what do
you do--first, second, third etc.?

We are making a FAQ page , part of educators/part for family members.

Since English teachers   deal with  questions like these all the time,
I would greatly appreciate if you would you send me some of these!

TIA and have a good day!

Margie

--
Margie  Cohen-Jackel