[etni] Re: Payment for grading portfolios of HOTS

  • From: Mitzi Geffen <mitzi1002001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bruckto@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 08:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

You are slightly misinformed about what the log consists of now. It is
condierably less grading than it was in the pilot, and if you do it as you go
along, all you have to do at the end is check to see that everything is in the
folder. The extended bridging project is now an optional replacement for the
project for the oral bagrut, and is not included in the log. Other than an end
of unit test, you only have to assess one other activity or task for each unit.
Lets be sure to check the facts before we protest about what isn't actually
required.

Mitzi