[etni] New Website: The Diabetes Quiz

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:35:13 +0200

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone that sent me feedback about the
"Learning Vocabulary Can Be Fun" site. I am currently
working on another vocabulary game that I hope to launch
toward the beginning of September. I will email everyone
when the new game is ready.
It will be located on the vocabulary site at:
http://www.vocabulary.co.il

While you are waiting for the new vocabulary game.......

This week I launched a new website called: "The Diabetes Quiz"

The address is:
http://www.diabetes.co.il

The Diabetes Quiz is an educational site to learn about
diabetes. The Flash quiz has over 100 questions and topics
include: diabetes basics, diet and food, exercise and fitness,
stress and relaxation, statistics.
There is also a Flash browser on the site to view and print all
questions and answers. The interface is simple and both kids
and adults will find this new educational resource a unique
way to learn about diabetes.

Feedback about the site is welcome.

Please forward this message to relatives and friends so
they can benefit from this new educational resource.

Have a good week,
Jacob Richman
jrichman@xxxxxxxx