[etni] Re: Netvision and ETNI mail

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:15:41 -0700

Judy wrote:
> I want to thank all the people who emailed me about the drs.
> from Boston.  I answered all the letters that came to me....
> but then I realized.. I never  received the letter I sent via the
> list !!!! (And I'm on netvision..so
> 1)  thank you to anyone who I didn't reply to ..because I never
> got it..and
> 2)  is there still a problem with NEtvision???

*ETNI replies:
The only problem with Netvision appears to be that they are using a
standard mail filter for all incoming mail, and this mail filter is
turned on for all of their customers - rather than allowing customers
to choose whether to use it or not.

About 50% (or more) of ETNI mail is filtered out by this Netvision mail
filter and does not reach the Netvision subscribers to the list. We
have no idea as to why some ETNI mail is marked as spam, while other
messages aren't.

If you want to check and see what mail you are missing, you can compare
the mail coming into your inbox with the mail that appears in the ETNI
mailing list archive on the web:

www.freelists.org/archives/etni/

The direct URL to ETNI August 2004 mail is -
//www.freelists.org/archives/etni/08-2004/

The ETNI Team