[etni] Module G - SO easy!

  • From: Sandy Regev <sandyregev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:23:06 +0300

One of the problems with this zig-zag of levels of difficulty in the bagrut
exams, is the giant headache that we have with the tziyunai hagasha. of
course we tell them that the grade is based on all their work throughout
the year, etc etc but how do we explain the high level of difficulty that
they work on all year (which does not always allow them to achieve very
high grades)), when the exam is so easy? or sometimes so easy? or sometimes
not?
why can't the ministry decide on a level and stay there, throughout the
summer and winter and at least several years?
why do we have to deal with students and parents, rightfully claiming that
we *did not help* (or whatever you wish to fill in) their children with the
grade that we gave them in the light of the really easy exam??
sandy
   <http://www.sigbee.com/?utm_source=signature>

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/