[etni] Fwd: Please help us to find a nice Junior High School close to Holon

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:29:07 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Steven Donne" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"don2teacher@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: Please help us  to find a nice Junior High School close to Holon

Dear ETNI members,

We are urgently  searching  for a good  ( pleasant atmosphere, good
discipline and nice children ) Junior High  school in  or  near Holon
for our daughter.

Willing to move to a new  location if we can find the right school .

All types of schools will be considered : religious , secular, girls'
schools and private .

We would even consider moving to Tel Aviv, Rishon, Bat Yam , Ramat
Gan, Givat Shmuel  etc.

My wife and I would really appreciate advice from ETNI members .

Thank you,

Steven Donne.
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/