[etni] Histadrut members

  • From: Amanda Caplan <amandacaplan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: English teachers Network of Israel <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:14:31 +0200

Dear Colleagues in the Histadrut
Do you receive the publication Hed Hinuch and read it?

If your answer is 'yes', then hit delete now, you have better things to do
with your time than read my email!

If the answer to this question is 'no', then may I suggest that you cancel
your subscription and save yourself 15 shekels a month, times 12, 180
shekels a year? And if you work for a mere ten years, that's 1800 shekels.
The rest of the maths you can do yourselves!

To cancel, send an email to hedhahin@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your ID number and
name and tell them that you want to cancel. You then have to phone to check
they received your email 03 692 2939. You may be asked to leave a message,
they may or may not get back to you. It takes a month to take effect, so do
it now!

Please note, I'm not making any judgement on the value of the publication -
some of the articles are well-worth reading. I just want to point out that
someone has assumed that I want to pay for something and if I have a choice,
then I prefer to be asked if I would like to pay, rather than them decide
for me.

Amanda

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/