[etni] Re: HOTS and the Irgun

  • From: "Marlene" <marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <golomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 00:43:06 +0200

What about the NBA? Have all high school teachers done the hishtalmut to
qualify for the "new" Bagrut assessment? Now even to get jobs in JHS,
principals are demanding this training course. Do you all think that the new
modules are that much different than the old yechidote (3 points, 4 points,
5 points, gemmer)? Why isn't this also included in the demands - for the
extra time, payment involved in doing the course?