[etni] Fwd: re: Module C

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 22:10:09 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tammara Or Slilat <tammara.or.slilat@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Module C

As far as I know, according to the latest instructions, there is no
Mutam where you have to give the Be'al Pe pupils only half the unseen
and the first few questions. The instructions I got from Aharona were
to give the whole test but not to limit it in time.
As to your other question, it does indeed present a problem and if you
see a pupil's grade has been seriously affected by this question I
think you should write an appeal to raise his grade.

Batya wrote:
> Fine, does this mean that students whose hakalot required reading(or
> being read) only the first 17 lines and answering only questions 1-5,
> will get the full 10 points for an incorrect answer that was not their
> fault?
>
> Since their tests are not marked by an external Bagrut exam checker,
> does anyone know how their grades are supposed  to be adjusted
> (considering that they were already submitted)?
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx