[etni] Fwd: re: Module C

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 21:45:44 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sbshai <sbshai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Module C

Fine, does this mean that students whose hakalot required reading(or
being read) only the first 17 lines and answering only questions 1-5,
will get the full 10 points for an incorrect answer that was not their
fault?

Since their tests are not marked by an external Bagrut exam checker,
does anyone know how their grades are supposed  to be adjusted
(considering that they were already submitted)?

Thanks,
Batya

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/