[etni] Re: Fwd: new program - moodle

  • From: devorah preiss <devorahpreiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:55:59 +0200

Yes Moodle is a lot of work but it is less work and easier to use- less
clicks more features for images, color etc than either Mofetnet or
Highlearn- learning environments in use by institutions here in Israel.  So
as far as these environments go Moodle IMHO is an excellent option.
I think long term use can also be understood as having the resources handy
for the learners and not only to offer stale instruction.

The problem is that teachers now are on the cusp of a digital revolution and
as such they have to perform both the old instructional tasks as well as the
new ones.

Best regards,
devorah preiss