[etni] Re: Fwd: Word 2010

  • From: David Graniewitz <graniewitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx, "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 10:50:24 +0200 (IST)

Thanks for the tip. As for the "stationary P.C" remark, this
seems to me to be tautology as the initials P.C as in
"personal computer" are used today to differentiate between a
computer that sits on your table-top and a mobile one that can
be schlapped from place to place (not that you can't schlap a
P.C, but it is a tad heavy and cumbersome.) So the term P.C
would denote a computer that ain't going nowhere.

Madim Lesimchah

David Graniewitz