[etni] Fwd: Smartboard textbooks!! Hurrah!

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:05:32 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther Revivo <estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 August 2012 15:26
Subject: Smartboard textbooks!! Hurrah!
To: etni organization <ask@xxxxxxxx>

If any of you are as CRAZY about smart boards as I am, please be
advised that ECB has just completed digital material to accompany many
of their textbooks. In our junior high we use 'New Mosaic' and
'Connections' and the digital material we just received is fantastic!!
Call ECB   (09-7478000) and ask for Suzanne

Folks, you've no idea how much our Ulpana's girls LOVE lessons on the
smartboard. A seemingly innocent addition that will make my life
easier is that the listening comprehensions are also included. WE have
no modern English room with computers and getting a tape/c.d. player
is a hassle as we must compete with an entire staff.

As with smartphones and Internet, I believe that the smartboard is
here to stay, and it's well worth learning how to use it. Kudos to ECB
for preparing delightful material we can use in tandem with their
beautiful text books from the start of the year!

Esther Revivo

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx