[etni] Fwd: Greetings from "Shema"

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:36:28 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: naomi epstein <naomi.shema@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Greetings from "Shema"

Hello!
A moment before the new school year begins I would like to take this
opportunity to wish everyone a wonderful school year.

I would also like to remind you of the following:

If you have a deaf or hard of hearing student in your classroom,
counseling and support is available. If you are located in the north,
our Northern Star Francine Widerker will be there for you:
widerker@xxxxxxxxx
I can be reached at:
naomi.shema@xxxxxxxxx

Please note that even if you have had a student with a hearing loss in
the past, it is necessary to obtain information regarding each
individual student. There are different accommodations and strategies
for support for students depending on the severity of their hearing
loss. In addition, regarding high-school students, there have been
changes to the accommodations along with with the changes in the
Bagrut exam formats.

May we all have a calm and rewarding new school year!

Naomi Epstein

--
Naomi Epstein
"Shema" Counselor for Teaching English