[etni] Fwd: RE: LD Dispensations

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:18:32 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sbshai <sbshai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LD Dispensations

I think almost all of us are in favor of our students getting a break
if they truly need and deserve it, even if this means we have to be
VERY accommodating (practically to the point of dispensing with
reality!), but the situation seems to be going out of control.  Are
the unions involved in the issue and safeguarding our rights, such as
they are?  (I hope we're not considered dispensable!)  After all, this
isn't a matter of concern for English teachers exclusively.

Batya