[etni] Fwd: JPost article- integrating Arab teachers into Jewish schools

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:06:38 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Ornstein <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JPost article- integrating Arab teachers into Jewish schools

Interesting article and I'm totally for integration of teachers.
Another step towards true coexistence.

But I question where there is an excess of English teachers as in the
southern Bedouin Sector we are suffering from a lack of
Arabic-speaking English teachers. Many of the teachers here are from
the north.

I know that good English teachers, in general, are a hard commodity to find.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/500-Arab-teachers-to-be-integrated-into-Jewish-schools-315365

Laurie
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/