[etni] Fwd: FW: to help school-age students prepare for standardaized English tests

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:27:28 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ahmad Amer <sayyedamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: to help school-age students prepare for standardaized English tests

Dear David,

I am sending the message again because the previous link
(http://online.qsm.ac.il/course/view.php?id212) had one digit missing.

Dear Etni Colleagues, Thanks for the efforts you exert to bring
English teachers together to develop professionally. I am planning to
take part in the summer conference this year. I am working on a
project (that hopefully I am going to present in the summer
conference) to help school-age students prepare for standardized
English tests.

See link below MODULE C ( Username: ccc Password: ccc )

http://online.qsm.ac.il/course/view.php?id=3212

Best,Ahmad Amer - Al-Qasemi College