[etni] Fw: student's placement in the different classes and levels

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:38:22 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: batshi7@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: student's placement in the different classes and levels

As a result of parent's involvement and interference in our decisions, we
are facing challenges in regards to student's placement in the different
classes and levels.

We would like to hear what is going on in different schools.

Please respond to the following issues (JHS and SHS):

- How and when do you decide regarding student's placement for the Bagrut
levels?

- What is your optimal grade for each level?

- What happens when students and/or parents (and private tutors) are not
satisfied with the schools decisions?

- Do you have special exams prior to such changes? What kind of
test/requirements/grades for transferring the student? How often do you
conduct these exams?

The official guidelines from the ministry of education (CHOZER MANCAL) are
vague and open to interpretation. We would like to hear your opinion, and
how you deal with the situation.

Please get back with us.

Batshi
Zafit HS