[etni] Fw :re: gmul hishtalmut

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:53:47 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: francine widerker - widerker@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: gmul hishtalmut

I completed the course in Haifa, was notified of my grade, but never got the
gmul either.  To the best of my knowledge nobody in the NBA Haifa course
has.
Francine

Hannah wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone of our colleagues has encountered the problem we
> are faced with at present.  A group of us completed a NBA online course in
> Afula last year.  We had two F2F meetings with the whole group and then
> proceeded to complete the course online, with intensive reading , forums
> and correspondence given weekly, during the term.  We presented our
> projects and received our grades at the end of June, but unfortunately, as
> of today, have still not seen the gmul from this course.  We are being
> given a "run around" by the powers that be and are wondering if anyone has
> any advice......

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm