[etni] Fw: module G confusion

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:19:17 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruthi - rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: module G confusion

Can anyone explain to me how come every year we have ambiguous/confusing
questions on the exams ?
Especially questions that native speakers cannot agree on ?
SUrely there is something radically wrong with the system , there must be
some proof reading /checking by the exam people before the exam goes to
print?
I may be getting senile but I do remember in the good ole days we used to
sit in a room and solve the bagrut between us (before we had to run around
duplicating tapes etc)
and we never had much problem with cloze or rewrites.
Now everything is more complicated, more stressful and far more inaccurate
assessment. And for what?
Frustrated and fed up!
Ruthi