[etni] Fw: Yesterday's exams--- correction

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:29:36 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Esther Revivo" <estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Yesterday's exams--- correction

I apologize: I am SO overtired that my letter was filled with typos! I'm
ashamed !(How rude of me, but I really am so overtired I am barely
coherent!) However, I am adding this P.S., if you will, to clarify
something: I wrote," There are many young people in Sherut Leumi; etc. that
are studying for their פסיכומטרי exam and would probably be happy to
oblige."  The word that I wrote in Hebrew showed up as gibberish. For those
of you who it appeared likewise, (and you are unaware of the "Kidud"
possibility under the heading "T'tzuga" of your Windows program) the
intended word was "Psychometric" exam.
Good night! I am, finally, off to get a good nights sleep! Esther

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm