[etni] Fw: The gmool never arrived

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:34:15 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Silverbeg" <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: The gmool never arrived

Hello, gmoolers.

What about gmul for presenters at the 4 day ETAI, which was supposedly
contingent on submitting an article about the presentation, which was
trimmed to size in the ETAI publication, then rejected as being too short to
qualify for the gmool, eh?

                Barry "Hameshiv gmool Al Ha gayyim"  Silverberg

The English Inspectorate wrote:
> Any teacher who took and completed an online NBA course and has NOT
> received
> the gmul should send the following information to: gailm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> AND renew@xxxxxxxxx as soon as possible.
> Your name:
> Your ID number:
> The year you took the course:
> Who gave the course:
> Your email address:
> Your cell or phone number:
> Once we receive the necessary information, we will take the steps
> necessary
> to make sure that everyone that is entitled to a gmul receives it.
> If you have any colleagues who may not see this email, please pass this
> information on to them urgently.

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm