[etni] Fw: Sheila Been - memorial service 27th of November - Tel Mond

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 06:40:59 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: YMPORAT - ymporat@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sheila Been - memorial service 27th of November - Tel Mond

On November the 27th, we will hold a memorial service for Sheila at her
grave in Tel Mond. We would like to invite you to join us there and whoever
would like to say a few words on your recollections of Sheila is more than
welcome to do so. We will begin at 12:15 and afterwards everyone is invited
to join us at the coffee shop at Protea Village for some refreshments.

Eff and family