[etni] Fw: ETAI Winter Conference in Beer Sheva on December 13th

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:25:02 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: ETAI office - etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: ETAI Winter Conference in Beer Sheva on December 13th

Dear ETNIers,

For the upcoming ETAI Winter Conference in Beer Sheva on December 13th, we
have arranged a bus from Ra'anana and Tel Aviv (the train station at
Arlosorov) all the way to the conference and back.  Seats may be reserved by
calling the office (see below), and paying in advance by credit card.  Here
are the details about the conference:

When:  Sunday, December 13th, from 8:30 - 16:30

Where:  Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva

Cost:  For all details, see our website:  www.etai.org.il
          You may also call me at the office (1:30 - 6:30 p.m.)

Theme:  "Sharing Ideas", which is exactly what we propose to do at the
conference

Plenary speakers:  Dr. Tova Rapoport, Ben Gurion University
                            Dr. Judy Steiner, Ministry of Education
                            Prof. Miriam Shlesinger, Bar Ilan University

Added attractions:  A large exhibition of teaching materials, books, games,
computer programs, etc.
                            You can do one-stop shopping, sampling the wares
of 25 different companies, from all over the country!!

Food:  Lunch will be provided, courtesy of University Publishing Projects
(UPP)
          Sufganiyot and hot drinks will be provided by ETAI

So why stay at home when you can take part in a unique exchange of ideas
which will recharge your batteries for the next few months?

We hope to see you in Beer Sheva at the ETAI Winter Conference!

With best regards,
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director
Tel:  02-500-1844