[etni] Fw: Correction concerning buses to the ETAI Winter Conference in Beer Sheva

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:11:00 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marna Snyder" <etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: Correction concerning buses to the ETAI Winter Conference in Beer Sheva

Dear ETNIers,

We are still organizing buses to the ETAI Winter Conference in Beer
Sheva on Sunday, December 17th.
We hope to have enough people signing up so that we'll have one bus
leaving from Tsomet Ra'anana (border of Kfar Saba), and another bus
leaving from Jerusalem.

What I need to correct is that in the previous message appearing on
ETNI, it stated there would be no charge for the bus trip.
I was informed today that there will be a small charge, 25 NIS per
person for the round trip.  If someone is only travelling one way, he/
she only needs
to pay 15 NIS.

I am sorry for this misunderstanding, but hope it will not deter you
from reserving a place on one of the buses bringing participants to the
conference.
Please RSVP to me by Wednesday, so that we may know what size buses to
order.

Best wishes,
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director
Tel:  02-500-1844 (1-5 p.m., Sunday - Wednesday)

Read "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm