[etni]

  • From: "Hedy" <hedykib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:01:38 +0200

TEACHERS WANTED & NEEDED

Two of our teachers are going on shabaton next year and we are NOW
beginning to look for replacements. Our staff is warm and very
supportive. The students are good kids and the school atmosphere is
pleasant. The teachers' room is a happy and fun place to be. We are
offering a full time job in a variety of classes .

These are the requirements:

1)      If you are a teacher with many years of bagrut experience (3/4/5
pts) and want to work with good kids, this is the place for you.

2)      If you are a young teacher who wants to learn how to teach well,
we have the people to help you.

Our school is in Netanya.
So if you think you are the right teachers for us, send us your CV by
fax only to: 09-8847733 and make sure you write FOR INA at the top of
it. She will get in touch with you and invite you for an interview.

We are starting now to look for the teachers so please don't wait till
Passover.

Read "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm