[etni] [FWD: poll suggestion: old bagrut vs. modules]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:10:29 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: poll suggestion: old bagrut vs. modules
From: "Linda" <lsk120@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dare I even suggest the following poll?
Here it is: How many teachers would like to go back to the
old system of Bagrut, with ONE exam, at the end of Yud Bet?
(In addition, who would like to see Rewrites and even the Cloze back?)

I remember when I voiced my opinion that I didn't agree with
this whole shuk, I mean, system , of "yearly grade" (read: Magen),
I almost had a lynch mob at my door! However, I STILL feel the
same way! I grew up with Regents in New York. You got a grade
for your report card which was completely separate from your
regents' grades. We all survived fine. Anyone out there
in ETNI land agree with me?

Well, off to work..

Linda Kuras Mizrahi

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm