[etni] [FWD: TV programs]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 03:37:56 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: TV programs
 From: barneder@xxxxxxxxxx

 Does anyone know how I can get copies of documentary movies and
programs that were presented on Israelli TV (channel 1 and/or 2) this
summer? To whom do I have to address my inquiries? The programs on Rav
Arie Levin, and the history of Jerusalem that led to the destrction of
the 2 Temples, and the program of the great scholars of Spain during
the "Golden Age" were excellent.  I would like to incorporate these
topics in English class
 and finally have a "Yom Yerushalayim" Day in English (well, sort of..)
at the end of the year.
 ann
 barneder@xxxxxxxxxx